In memory of all who served, including my father Vincent Paul Moravec Sr. in WWII, pictured here with his wartime sweetheart, my mom.
My mother’s father, Paul Howe of Beaver PA, served in both World Wars. In 1917 he lied about his age to join up and claims to be the first American soldier to set foot on French soil. During WWII he served in North Africa as Lieutenant Colonel. He never missed an opportunity to don his uniform and march in Beaver’s annual Veterans Day parade.
- The Dutiful Ones - January 30, 2015
- Good Will and Best Wishes to All - December 20, 2014
- Gratitude on Veterans Day - November 11, 2014
- Seven Reasons to Bare Your Soul - September 28, 2014
- 5 Questions (and Answers) for a Memoir Writer - August 24, 2014
- Don’t Be Afraid to Buy This Book - July 8, 2014
- Vermont Hippie Zombies - July 8, 2014
- Why I Write - July 8, 2014
- Let it Be and Let Go - February 12, 2013
- International Woman of Mystery - January 19, 2013